Do your most imaginative work with us - We’re hiring!
Thank you for your interest to ANNAI Inc! We have been Japan’s leading Drupal agency since 2007. We create solutions to the challenges faced by global companies and government organizations.
What makes us different is not just technical expertise. Instead, we are a team who trust and rely on each other and push ourselves to achieve the impossible. There are no lone wolves here, and we learn from and teach one another something every day.
You might be a great fit for us if:
- You thrive on challenges and embrace different cultures and diverse ideas
- You value a high performance environment which balances creativity and expertise with delivering high-quality web applications on time.
- You can be a leader and a team member simultaneously.
- You push for quality at all levels and are engaged in helping make us better.
- You understand our technology, our tools, our vision and our message.
We’re hiring a Project Manager
We are looking for Project Manager. As we grow into a global agency, we need team members who can be responsible for managing projects as well helping us implement our global strategy. If you like hats, this is your chance to wear lots of them, some technical, some customer-facing.
Plus you get to do it with a great team of smart and quirky people at the premier Japanese Drupal agency with offices in Kyoto, Osaka, and Tokyo. Be part of a fantastic team from the land that invented Kanban!
This role entails not only project management, but also helping us find overseas partners and being the native English speaking person in the room. This means clarity, patience and drive are vital for this role. Any prior Japanese language experience a plus!
At ANNAI, Project Managers work closely with their clients to clearly define requirements and turn goals into reality, from inception to launch. Clients trust our technical knowledge and communication is always straightforward and frank. You discuss Drupal (our bread and butter) and other tools we use, not just in terms of features, but in terms of value delivered to the client.
You will also help us meet other agencies and global businesses who can use our in-depth knowledge of the Japanese and APAC markets, and you will help build ANNAI worldwide. This might require some sales, sales engineering, assisting with marketing and messaging, and helping us convey our our values and skills worldwide.
- 2 years in an Open Source CMS-focused digital agency environment
- Project Management skills: Agile and waterfall process, enterprise-level budget management Experience with Statements of Work, WBS, Scrum management, and familiar with common ticket-based project management applications
- Familiarity with Drupal (site builder level or better), web infrastructure, and related technology
- Presentation skills and commitment to exceeding customer expectations with communication
All ANNAI employees, both contract and salaried, are paid a competitive wage and receive generous vacation time.
- Book allowance, because we want you to always be feeding your knowledge and imagination!
- Paid travel to attend Drupal events and give sessions because we want you to be a thought leader and be around your people.
- Free Japanese lessons, because we want you to become a little bit Japanese, and you will be surrounded by ANNAIi tutors!
- Annual trips to ANNAI summits to spend time together, collaborate, and see Japan.
ANNAI is female co-owned and welcomes diversity. We do not discriminate based on gender, age, religion, race, sexual orientation, etc.
If you think you’re the great fit, please contact us!