jGrants: Online grants application/management system for the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan
We love to imagine
We love to create
The word "ANNAI (案内)" means "guiding" or "conducting" in Japanese. Our mission is to guide you through a complex maze of web projects to lead you to success.
We provide a coherent end-to-end service that includes consulting, development and maintenance. This allows us to evaluate your project-related problems holistically and swiftly devise solutions that are truly effective in the current ever-complex, fast-changing environment.
- 2022/01/11News releaseANNAI has been chosen to undertake a research project for building a unified web platform for the Japanese government
- 2022/01/11News releaseANNAI is renewing the Digital Agency's website
- 2020/05/01News releaseCapital increase
- 2018/06/25News releaseANNAI Announces Kaizen ANNAI Service
- 2020/11/02NEWS We'll be presenting at DrupalGov 2020
- 2020/08/28NEWS ANNAI received the Drupal Technical Ambassador award at the event Experience Acquia in Japan
- 2020/05/25NEWS Our member has been awarded the Drupal 8 Grand Master credential
- 2018/07/03NEWS ANNAI President Satoshi Kino to speak at DrupalCamp Singapore 2018
Our Drupal projects
Our strength lies in the wealth of experience and knowledge in system development using Drupal, the renowned enterprise CMS.
With our expertise, we build the web solution that you need for accelerating your business.
Making Drupal into a universal platform and empowering the people through the power of Open Web
We guide you to your goal with open technology and our creativity
At ANNAI, we use our technical expertise and experience to guide you through the process of turning your ideas into live web applications/services. ANNAI started developing websites with a custom CMS in 2000. Since 2007, ANNAI has been specializing in the Drupal Content Management Framework (CMF), using it as the basis to develop web systems for universities, government, and large enterprises. ANNAI has also been an active member of the Japanese Drupal community and organized various seminars and meetups to disseminate open source technologies, while also collaborating closely with the international community.About ANNAI